Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Essential Oils Can Heal - GROSS PICTURE WARNING!! (But a great testimonial!)

The other day I was joking around with my family and telling them that with herbs and oils I can heal anything. My brother listed off one or two ailments that he was pretty sure would require a visit to the hospital. Regardless of the doubting Thomas's (or Tim's) I maintain my belief that oils and herbs can heal just about anything, and these pictures are proof. This is not my own experience, but is a great illustration of how some oils and prayers can heal just about anything. For this wound the lady used Frankincense, Lavender, Geranium, and Helichrysum

Her Story



2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed that :) Some day he will convinced this is more than good smelling voodoo.

    ReplyDelete